- Visit from Param Ajmera, GC Digital Fellow and doctoral student in English
- HathiTrust: working with digitized collections
- Digitization and resisting colonialist infrastructures
- Agostinho, D. (2019). “Archival Encounters: Rethinking access and care in digital colonial archives.” Archival Science, 19(2), 141-165.
- Thylstrup, Nanna Bonde, Daniela Agostinho, Katrine Dirckinck-Holmfeld, and Kristin Veel. “Infrapolitics, archival infrastructures, and digital reparative practices.” forth coming in Feminist Digital Humanities, eds. Susan Schreibman and Lisa Rhody [PDF in Group Library] – Pending permission –
- Odumosu, Temi. The Crying Child: On Colonial Archives, Digitization, and Ethics of Care in the Cultural Commons. Current Anthropology 2020 61:S22, S289-S302